Hide-the-Word Wednesday: Remember His Blessings

on September 18, 2013

Recently, I have taken great comfort in Lamentations 3:22-23, the verse I shared last week.  It has been so reassuring to know that, whatever tomorrow brings, His mercy will be there, too.

But in the midst of hoping for tomorrow’s blessings, may I remember what He’s already done!

What verses stir your heart with gratitude?

14 responses to “Hide-the-Word Wednesday: Remember His Blessings

1. Rebekah Postupak says:

MAY I NEVER FORGET.

Just felt like I needed to boldface that for myself.

2. Hi There! I am visiting from Bible Love Notes.

I really love St. Paul, so just about anything from him makes me grateful. But I did read this today: He has sent deliverance to his people; he has ratified his covenant forever; holy and awesome is his name. Ps 111

Pretty great, isn’t it?
    Nice to meet you today!
    Ceil

I’m also a big fan of Paul’s letters. In fact, the Lord started teaching me about salvation in Romans. But Psalms are just so full of beautiful praise verses. Thank you for stopping by and sharing one of your favorites.

3. Hi, I just stopped over here from Barbie’s linkup. I love your Bible verses and the beautiful pictures you’ve put them on. So encouraging! Let all that I am praise the Lord. All! Need to quit complaining and start praising! Thank you!

4. inspiredbyjune says:

Psalm 132 has been speaking to me this week – filling me with JOY and GRATITUDE. Be blessed!

5. Marty says:

How thankful I am that His grace is indeed sufficient for each day! Love the reminder to look ahead and what He will do because we can look back and see what He has done.
    The Lord be with you!

6. Mia says:

Dear Susan
    I immediately noticed the present tense of the verb, “does”. Yes, our Pappa God never stops being good to us for His goodness is from ever to all eternity.
    Blessing XX
    Mia

7. Barbie says:

Taking time to look back and remember all that He has done, looking at the goodness that has already passed us by, is so important in continue to walk through life with faith and determination. Thanks for linking up with The Weekend Brew!